Advancements in precision technology have enabled farmers to plant crops and apply nutrients more effectively, but to take advantage of this precision-based approach and maximize yield and profitability we must first understand variability. Soil variability comes in many forms including water-holding capacity, organic matter, pH, nutrient availability, disease pressure, and yield potential.
The Soil Foundry helps farmers and consultants make effective decisions through customizable, turnkey services that test soil, analyze results and recommend strategies for your farm. Choose the pathway that fits best with your needs and expertise. We take care of the rest.
A la Carte Services
At The Soil Foundry, we offer customized services with varying levels of support to meet your needs and help you continue to do what you do best. Chat with us today to learn how you can easily expand your service offerings and provide value to your customers without having to hire/train additional employees.
- Understand Your Priorities
- Review Management Practices and Yield Trends
- Determine Pathway
- Sampling Methodology
- Identify Result Goals
- Soil/Tissue Sampling
- Soil/Tissue Analysis
- Nutrient and Application Analysis
- Determine Modifications
- Deliver Final Results for Use in Application Monitors
- Review/Reference Plans in Farm Management Software
- Review Chemical, Fertility & Seed Plans
- Seeding & Fertility Recommendations
- Evaluate/Recommend Management Practices
- In-Season Scouting & Evaluation
- Summary Reports (Year-End Comparison of Results)